TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Hot MMA Alpha Males in No Limits by Lori Foster

I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

Hot MMA Alpha Males in No Limits by Lori FosterNo Limits by Lori Foster
Pages: 432 pages
Source: Publisher
three-half-stars
Amazon | B&N | Goodreads
A surprise inheritance reunites a mixed martial arts fighter with the woman he's never forgotten in the first in a smoldering new series from New York Times bestselling author Lori Foster…

Cannon Colter is quintessential hero material: chiseled jawline, shredded body—the works. He's also the guy who rescued Yvette Sweeny from kidnappers, only to put an end to her romantic dreams. These days, she's older, smarter, determined to face whatever life throws her way. Even the prospect of sharing a house and business with Cannon.

Cannon knew Yvette wanted him three years ago. But she was young—and some things are worth waiting for. Thrown together by her grandfather's legacy, he realizes how deep Yvette's scars really go, and how much danger lurks in their quiet town. As pent-up desire explodes between them, protecting her becomes the only fight that matters. And he'll break all the rules to do it…

AlphaMaleLickableWell-Written

First Thought:

I was expecting a book heavy with sports and instead got a suspense romance, not a bad thing.

The Sport:

Although this series is about MMA fighters there wasn’t any ring time in NO LIMITS. I was ok with that because I’m not a fan of any sports really. So why did I read a book about a MMA fighter? Hello Lori Foster wrote it.

But I have a feeling up coming books might have some ring time in them. The other fighters’ women probably won’t have the issues that Yvette had.

The Romance:

WOW. Yvette and Cannon had some long time built up sexual tension. Three years to be exact. After meeting again after Yvette left town the fire was still there for both of them. But the reason they were meeting again (Yvette’s grandfather passed away) was not the ideal way for them to see each other again.

Cannon tries to treat Yvette like she still the same girl he knew three years ago. All Yvette wants is for Cannon to see her as the woman she has become.

After some the couple does some dancing around each other and some heavy petting they finally get in sync with each other and it’s explosive. Lori Foster kept me on the edge of my seat with the touch of suspense and mystery she wove into the hot romance that was building between Yvette and Cannon.

The Secondary Characters:

There was a gang of other fighters from Denver, Stack and best of all Armie. Oh gawd, Armie was the star of the book! And there was two great female characters, Vanity, Yvette’s best friend, Cannon’s baby sister, Merissa (Rissy) and Cherry, Rissy’s room-mate.

Final Thought:

I can’t wait for Armie to get a book!!

Will I Continue the Series?

Yes bring on Denver and Cherry’s book, HOLDING STRONG!