TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

UPDATE #COYER Summer Vacation

Reblogged from TheBookNympho:

COYER SUMMER VACATION
This is going to be a lot like traditional COYER, except that we’ve really let loose with the rules and the dates since it’s summer time. Summer Vacation will run from June 21st – September 5th. For all the details, head over to the Sign-up post. You can sign up now – all you need is a quick post announcing you’re participating. Here are the rules though:

The Rules

1. You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and August 15th -on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc.Yes, that means you can sign up until August 15th! But don’t wait, you’ll miss most the fun!

2. You must link that sign-up post below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).

3. You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the grand prize giveaways.

4. Have Fun!

Normally you’re only allowed to read eBooks that were less than $5 for COYER, but since this is Summer Vacation you can read whatever you want! To be clear, here are some questions you may be asking…

• Can I read a book that cost $10? Yes!
  • Are Tour books and Author Review books ok? Yes! Yes!
  • Can I read a paperback? An audio book? An eBook? Yes! Yes! Yes!

Audio books have been add?! WHAT! I’m so there. I have a ton of audios and Netgalley books I need to work through.

Audios (for review)