TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Vampire Trouble Special Pre-Order Gift!

Reblogged from Romancing the Dark Side:

Sourcebooks Casablanca and author Sara Humphreys are giving readers a chance to snag some #NYCVamps swag by pre-ordering the latest release in the Dead in the City series, VAMPIRE TROUBLE! Read on for more details on this limited time special offer...

To claim your swag:

1. Send proof of your pre-order of Vampire Trouble by Sara Humphreys (PUBLICATION DATE: July 1 2014) and we’ll send you a special Dead in the City bookmark and an “I <3 #NYCVamps” button!

2. We’ll send these gifts to anyone who shows us their pre-order receipt until June 30th, or supplies run out.

3. Just email your receipt to casablanca@sourcebooks.com.

Additionally, everyone who sends their proof of pre-order will also be entered in a random drawing to win three necklaces just like the one Maya wears in Vampire Trouble.

These necklaces will be given away as the preorders hit the 250, 750, and 1,000 preorder mark! And if preorders hit the 2,000 mark, then one lucky entrant will receive a $200 gift card to Barnes & Noble!

Be sure to follow Sara Humphreys on Facebook, Twitter, and her Website for more details leading up to the release of Vampire Trouble, including more exclusives, and MUCH MORE of her fabulous paranormal romances!

The winners of the jewelry will be announced on Sara Humphreys’ Facebook page as we hit each threshold – so stay tuned!

Be sure tell your vampire loving friends and help us spread the word about #NYCVamps! ;)

Get Your Copy Today!

Book Depository

Indigo Books

Sourcebooks

Walmart

Source: http://romancingthedarkside.com/2014/06/vampire-trouble-special-pre-order-gift.html