TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Oh My, a Hot Bear Shifter! Bodyguard by Jennifer Ashely

Oh My, a Hot Bear Shifter! Bodyguard by Jennifer AshelyBodyguard by Jennifer Ashley
Series: Shifters Unbound #2.5
Rating: B+
Published by CreateSpace on December 2nd 2011
Genres: Paranormal Romance
Format: eBook
Pages: 224 pages
Source: Borrowed
Amazon |Audiobook | Goodreads

Elizabeth Chapman is saved from an armed attacker by a Kodiak bear who shifts into a tight-bodied, naked human male. Ronan takes Elizabeth to Shiftertown, becoming her 24/7 bodyguard. The mateless Ronan has adopted a houseful of orphaned Shifters--having grown up in foster care, Elizabeth is touched by his protectiveness. Ronan only wants to keep Elizabeth safe, but the sassy woman is triggering his long-buried need to mate.

I love bear shifters and Ronan is on the list. After meeting him in Primal Bonds (book 2 in the Shifters Unbound series) I couldn’t wait for him to get his own HEA. And I think he story was better suited for a novella than a full length novel. There was no long drawn out plot or over sexed romance.

Ronan is the Austin’s Shiftertown muscle. It’s easy with him being a huge Kodiak bear. But don’t let his size fool you, he has a soft heart. He pretty much runs a foster home for stray bear shifters. Picture a sexy papa bear that has a love for honey. And after saving Elizabeth during an attempted robbery of her store he now has a thing for a short human.

Elizabeth doesn’t let people in, she keeps them a arm’s length to protect herself and her younger sister. But little by little Ronan melts her heart and she finds herself falling in love with the big lovable bear.

Like with Goldilocks and the Three Bears…. Bodyguard wasn’t too long or too short, it was just right.

Bodyguard is a welcomed addition to the Shifters Unbound series by Jennifer Ashley and I can’t wait to continue reading about those sexy shifters.

You’ve heard the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears?
Sure, but what has that got to do with—
That story is total bullshit.” Ronan laughed, the rumble of it filling the truck. “At my house,
nothing’s too hard or too soft. Everything is just right. “

Jennifer