TheBookNympho

Genres: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Library
Amazon |B&N | Goodreads

“Buckhorn Ever After” is the story of Shohn Hudson & Nadine Moest.
Shohn is Casey’s younger brother, son to Sawyer and Honey. Includes appearances from other relatives.

Buckhorn Ever After is a short story in the Animal Attractionanthology.

Shohn and Nadine’s story might only be 5 chapters long but it still had all the signature elements I’ve come to love about Lori Foster’s Buckhorn Brothers romances.

Shohn is Casey’s (from The Buckhorn Legacy) little brother. He is first introduces a flirty ten-year old. Now he is a sexy 25-year-old Park Ranger. And like all the other men in the family Shohn is loved by all the single ladies in and around Buckhorn, KY.

Buckhorn Ever After is a short but sexy and sweet romance between Shohn, the young ladies man and Nadine the girl next door that’s had a crush on Shohn for years. Shohn has always thought of Nadine as one of guys or so she thinks. He noticed when she started developing into a curvy young woman back in school but he didn’t have those kinds of feelings for her. But lately something has changed and he is seeing her in a new sexy way.

Lori Foster has delivered another great HEA to the Buckhorn Brothers series and I love the jump in time that Lori Foster did with this short story. It will allow us to see the kids of the original cast of characters get their HEA.  I can’t wait to read the next novel, Back to Buckhorn featuring an all grown up Garrett. I’m just betting he makes one hella sexy firemen.

Jennifer

Source: http://thebooknympho.com/2014/05/short-with-the-punch-of-a-novel-buckhorn-ever-after-by-lori-foster