TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Tweet It Audio Review: Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis

Tweet It Audio Review: Animal Magnetism by Jill ShalvisAnimal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis
Series: Animal Magnetism #1
Format: Audiobook
Length: 10 hrs and 32 mins
Source: Publisher
Audiobook | Goodreads

Co-owner of the town's only kennel, Lilah Young has lived in Sunshine, Idaho, all her life. Pilot-for-hire Brady Miller is just passing through. But he soon has Lilah abandoning her instincts and giving in to a primal desire.

It's Brady's nature to resist being tied down, but there's something about Lilah and her menagerie that keeps him coming back for more.

Tweet It (Audio) Review is for quick reviews that we tell you about the book in 140 characters or less.

The Narration:

Karen White delivered the story of Brady and Lyla quite well. Her voice is spot on for contemporary romance. She makes the women sound soft and strong at the same time and the men sexy. And her animal sounds for Twinkle (dog) and cats’ meows were realistic and really cute!

signature

About the Narrator

Karen White has been narrating and directing audiobooks for more than a dozen years and has well over one hundred books to her credit. Honored to be included among AudioFile's Best Voices 2010 and 2011, she is also an Audie Award finalist and Best Audiobook of the Year winner and has earned multipleAudioFile Earphones Awards for narration and direction.

Publishers Weekly says of Karen's narration of Nothing to Envyby Barbara Demick, "Karen White delivers a stunning reading, her character interpretations are confident and well-rounded, and she forges a strong bond with the audience."

Speaking of Audiobooks says, "Karen is one of my auto-buy narrators—if I think a book may interest me, her narration will sway me to give it a try."

Source: http://thebooknympho.com/2014/04/tweet-it-audio-review-animal-magnetism-by-jill-shalvis