TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Audio Review: Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison

Audio Review: Black Magic Sanction by Kim HarrisonBlack Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison
Series: The Hollows #8
Format: Audiobook
Length: 19 hrs and 6 mins
Source: Library
Amazon |Audiobook |B&N |Kobo | Goodreads

Rachel Morgan has fought and hunted vampires, werewolves, banshees, demons, and other supernatural dangers as both witch and bounty hunter - and lived to tell the tale. But she's never faced off against her own kind...until now. Denounced and shunned for dealing with demons and black magic, her best hope is life imprisonment - at worst, a forced lobotomy and genetic slavery. Only her enemies are strong enough to help her win her freedom, but trust comes hard when it hinges on the unscrupulous tycoon Trent Kalamack, the demon Algaliarept, and an ex-boyfriend turned thief.

It takes a witch to catch a witch, but survival bears a heavy price.
Well-Written topread tear

Since this is the 8th book in the series this will be a fast break down review so I can start listening to Pale Demon ASAP.

First Impression:

Much better than the last book, White Witch, Black Curse. And is my favorite book to date.

Favorite Line/Quote:

“Could you be of the mind to let me go?”

“Sorry.” I said dropping my hands from his shoulders.

“No. I meant a little lower.”

I flushed red. “I’m working on that,” I said embarrassed. But it was kind of nice doing the nasty with a witch. Where I didn’t have to explain myself. Biology was grand. Male witches were not as well endowed as humans. and to make up for it we girls had a couple of extra muscles that didn’t let go right away. I didn’t have control over it, actually. And the saying was that the better the sex, the longer it took. Right now it seemed like it might be a while.

Witch on witch sex sounds freaky and a little fun. Go Rachel!

The Narration:

Marguerite Gavin is Rachel Morgan. NO ONE can replace her. I’ve enjoyed Gavin’s narration so much I’m going to try some other series she narrates.

What I liked:

Lots of Al!

Kim Harrison made me cry, I’m not heartless after all.

What I didn’t like:

UGH. Nick.

Kim Harrison made me cry. Yes this is in the What I liked. But damn it I was sad over the reason I cried. SNIFF

Will I continue this series:

Already have Pale Demon downloaded from the library.

signature

Source: http://thebooknympho.com/2014/04/audio-review-black-magic-sanction-by-kim-harrison