TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

The Book Nympho Turns 3 | Rabid Reads

Blogiversary

How does one roast a blogger who leaves at least one comment a week on your site, re-tweets posts daily, gifts you books “just because”, smuggles food into the RT Convention to help save you money because two of your roomies bailed, and co-hosts a yearly event with you? You dig deep and end up with this... Oh, and before I start, I forgot to mention that I’m also Canadian which means I’m freakishly nice, eh? So, please excuse my lame ass insults.

Rabid Reads

Jennifer is from one of ‘em Southern states; her drawl is a dead giveaway. When we met in RL for the first time last year, not only did she tell me how terribly disappointed she was by my lack of a French accent, but she also quickly made me super self-conscious about my excessive use of the word “eh”. I returned the favor by pointing out her exorbitant abusive of “y’all”, and a drinking game quickly ensued. Little did she know that Canada is the land of beer and poutine (if you don’t know what this is, Google it cuz it’s seriously delicious), and Amber I (the one roomie who didn’t bail) & I easily drank her under the table. Yes, Jennifer is a redneck who can’t hold her liquor. And, the b*tch stole my beaver!!! But, that’s a story for another time...

Two years ago I came up with a bloggy event called Stomp vs Romp and asked The Book Nympho to co-host —for those of you who aren’t familiar with it, we pit action authors against romance ones every August. Well, in 2013 Jennifer decided that we should switch things up and change sides; being the freakishly nice person that I am, I agreed, even though it meant that I was stuck reading Paranormal Romances for an entire month. Not only that, but she’d contacted all of her authors before I’d even figured out which ones I wanted to invite. So, first she steals my preferred genre, and then she highjacks all of that summer’s hottest titles!

But, that’s not even the worst of it. On top of being a lightweight redneck bully, Jen is also a cat person! Those of you who don’t know The Book Nympho overly well might not realize that I pulled out the big guns for that last one. Double whammy!  I insulted her sweet Olive AND I called her Jen.

Yeah, she hates being called Jen.

Happy 3rd Blogiversary Jennifer!

GIVEAWAY

Since Carmel is the reason I listened to my favorite new series this year.

I'm giving one winner a choose of Written in Red (book 1) or Murder of Crows (book 2). Either in audio or ebook format.

You must be able to received audio from Audible.com or ebook from Amazon or B&N.

9781101604717  Murder of Crows