TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

The Book Nympho Turns 3 | Romancing the Dark Side

Blogiversary

Today marks 3 years since The Book Nympho started. From March 26th to March 31st we will be looking back at some of our favorite moments and invite you guys to share what you've enjoyed over the last 3 years. And of course there will be giveaways.

The Book Nympho's 1st post was on March 26, 2011. Review: Breaking Leather by Delilah Devlin. There's no wonder that a book review blog with the name The Book Nympho started with an erotica review. (wiggles brows)

At that time there was only one reviewer, Jennifer (waves that's me). After joining Shelfari.com and talking books with a few groups I decided why not try running my own blog?

Shelfari is where I meant Lori from Romancing the Dark Side. We both started our blogs around the same time and bounced ideas off of each other and helped each other through the early stages of learning how to use Blogger.com.

So thanks to Lori for being one of my earliest and longest blogging buds!

First I’d like to congratulate my girl Jennifer on her 3rd year of blogging! I started Romancing the Dark Side about a month before The Book Nympho and yet somehow she always manages to plan her blogiversary. I on the other hand am always late with my blogiversary!

We were pretty much best described as the blind leading the blind back then but look at us now! LOL Last year we all had fun roasting Jennifer but I thought it’d be nice to praise her this year, well…it is her celebration, right?!

I’ll keep this short and simple. Here are my top three fave things about book blogger Jennifer that I’ve learned through our blogging friendship:

1. She’s a no nonsense girl like me, what you see is what you get…if she loves a book she’ll rave about it but if she doesn’t…well prepare yourself for some brutal honesty ☺

2. Jennifer is not one of those selfish book bloggers who is all about being the best (yes, they do exist…think Golum from LOTR…MY PRECIOUS!!!). I couldn’t say how many times I’ve asked her a blogging/design question and she’s helped me out if she knows the answer or referred me to someone who does. She’s become part of my go-to blogging geek squad!

3. Her reading palate is diverse even with her smexy blog name. I’m a PNR junkie and love me some Urban Fantasy but hanging out with Jennifer has made me step out of my reading comfort zone and try something new (i.e. Audiobooks, Contemporary Romance and Lost Girl…ok so the last one isn’t related to books but I just had to throw it in there!).

I could go on about her awesomeness but I’d sound like a kiss ass and Jennifer would probably cut me out of this post so I’ll wrap it up now…LOL

Our love of books, sexy alpha heroes, kick ass heroines and TV shows is still going strong and I wouldn’t have chosen a cooler chick to start my journey into the blogging world with! <3

It wouldn’t be me if I dodn’t leave you with some eye candy so, just for you Jennifer…#SoullessSam

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY JENNIFER!!!

Soulless Sam photo 35n6j46_zpsa5c84fd0.gif signature

GIVEAWAY

Today's giveaway is a set of AUDIO CDs of the Billionaire Bachelors Club series by Monica Murphy.

Open to US ONLY.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Source: http://thebooknympho.com/2014/03/blogiversary-the-book-nympho-turns-3/The Book Nympho Turns 3 | Romancing the Dark Side