TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

#COYER March 2014 Kick Off

March 2014 COYER Signups

The Rules

Go through your E-readers and select books you’d like to read during the challenge. The book must have been Free or Nearly Free: under $5, Kindle Deals, Netgalley, Edelweiss & author review requests only (Blog Tour reviews are not accepted this time, sorry). Anyone caught not using a free book or a book that is pirated will be removed from challenge.

Sign up with the linky below letting us know that you plan to participate. Between now and March 8th create a post announcing that you’re participating and a list of books you hope to read during the challenge (this can change). If you don’t have a blog this can be done at the Goodreads group “Two Girls and A Challenge” Any participant that doesn’t have a starter post up by 11:59 PM EST March 8th (giving you procrastinators a little more time!) will be ineligible for the grand prize.

Start reading your books (starting March 1st) and reviewing them, either on your blog or Goodreads, Booklikes, etc. Put the link to your review (to the review URL, not your Web Address) on the review linky available March 1st, listing your blog name and the name of the book you reviewed. When you write your review, you MUST include the challenge logo and linky somewhere on the post so that we can all check out the reviews.

The Mini-Challenges

The Mini-Challenges are a way to have extra fun while working through your reads and giving you a chance to win great prizes. All the challenges will open up on March 1st  at 12:01 AM (EST) and last until March 31st at 11:59 PM (EST), giving you a the entire month to play the games and win the prizes. Plus, participating in each mini-challenge will give you extra entries in the final giveaways. Good luck & have fun!

*All challenges have international giveaway options*

The Levels

Each person who participated will be able to grab an award ribbon at the end to put up on their blog announcing your accomplishment. Since we were amazed with how many books some participants read last time we’ve added another level.

What will your goal be?

Lightly Clean – 1 to 4 eBooks
**Spring Clean - 5 to 9 eBooks**
Deep Clean - 10 to 14 eBooks
Xtreme Clean - 15 or more eBooks

1. Big Bad Bite by Jessie Lane (from author for review)
  2. Night Broken by Patricia Briggs (from publisher for review)
  3. Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston (Netgalley)
  4. Twilight Hunter by Kait Ballenger (from author for review)
  5. Turned by Virna DePaul (Netgalley)

If I have time I’ll add to my list but these are ones I KNOW I can get read for March.