TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Review: Kissed by a Dark Prince by Felicity HeatonKissed by a Dark Prince by Felicity Heaton
Series: Eternal Mates #1
Rating: A
Published by Felicity Heaton on November 30th 2013
Format: eBook
Pages: 349 pages
Source: Author
Purchase Book | Add to Goodreads

I’ve been a fan of Felicity Heaton since reading her VET (Vampire Erotic Theatre) series. She knows how to write sexy vampires and demons. Now she adds Elves to the stable of stallions. Heaton’s stallions has me saying giddy up every time and Prince Loren is no different.

I found the mythology that Heaton used in Kissed by a Dark Prince to explain how vampires came from Elves was interesting and different from any other vampire lore I’ve read. Also there is a nice set up with the heroine, Olivia as a scientist working for Archangel, which is a human group that study’s the paranormal. Olivia’s best friend Sable is a hunter forArchangel. So you have a organization that studies vampires, demons and now Elves that has a group of hunters that take out the evil supes.

Much to Olivia’s curious nature, she has the perfect looking male specimen dropped at the front door of Archangel, Loren. She doesn’t know what species his. First she thinks vampire but then she quickly learns that he is an Elf. They have an instant attraction to each other and it’s made stronger after Loren bites her.

Olivia and Loren do a dance to keep from falling for the other one while they work long their best friends, Sable and Bleu to find Loren’s evil brother, Vail.

The secondary characters  Bleu, Sable and Throne steal the show. I loved the part where Bleu and Throne was comparing their swords.  You knew they were just thinking about the size of their blades. LOL And I can’t wait to find out more about Loren’s brother Vail.

After reading the last few chapters of Kissed by a Dark Prince I can’t wait for Claimed by a Demon King. I’m hoping that Heaton is going to bring us a deme/human/elf menage. Sigh…. a girl can hope, right?

Kissed by a Dark Prince is delightfully filled with fast pace action and sinful sex appeal. I recommend it to Paranormal Romance readers that love action with their romance. And if you love vampires you will drool over these Elves.

signature

Source: http://thebooknympho.com/2014/01/review-kissed-by-a-dark-prince-by-felicity-heaton-2