TheBookNympho

Format: Audiobook
Length: 7 hrs and 17 mins
Source: Audible.comPurchased
Purchase Book | Add to Goodreads

Sean Kowalski no sooner leaves the army than he's recuited by Emma Shaw to be her fake fiance. Emma need to produce a husband-to-be for her grandmother's upcoming visit, and though Sean doesn't like the deception, he could use the landscaping job Emma's offering while he decides what to do with his civilian life. And, despite his attraction to Emma, there's no chance he'll fall for a woman with deep roots in a town he's not planning to call home.

Emma's not interested in a real relationship either; not with a man whose idea of home is wherever he drops his duffell bag, no matter how amazing his "pretend" kisses are.

First Impression:

I’ve found a new author and series to add to my auto buy list.

Favorite Line/Quote:

“Oh yes, Sean Kowalski. Your amazing kisses have made all rational thought fly out of my besotted brain. If only you could fill me with your magic penis, I know we’ll fall madly in love and live happily ever after.”

The Narration:

I love Lauren Fortgang’s narration of the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep so I wanted to check out some more of her work. I listened to books 1 & 2 in the Kowalski Family and loved the narration and writing so it was a no brainer for me to listen to this one too.

What I liked:

Everything really. Shannon Stacey knows how to write a sweet, fun and sexy romance. I love how this series is built around a family so that we get to see past couples and get glimpses of future leading characters. The Kowalski is so heart warming and fun to read that I wish I could be part of their family. From the older generation to the even the kids, Stacey has created a great world within the crazy, fun-loving family.

What I didn’t like:

NOTHING!

Lasting Impression:

Shannon Stacey and Lauren Fortgang is another great author/narrator combo that goes on my favorite list.

Will I continue this series:

YES! I’m totally hooked and already have the other books waiting for me to devour them.

Would I read this author again:

I’ve already read 2 other novels and 3 novella by Shannon Stacey so it’s safe to say YES I will continue to read her books.

Similar Books/Series:

I’m still new to contemporary romances so I can’t really give a good list here. I would love to get recommendations for you guys. If you’ve read this series and know of some similar books please let me know in the comments.

signature
Source: http://thebooknympho.com/2013/12/audio-review-yours-to-keep-by-shannon-stacey