TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Review: Death’s Servant by C.J. Ellisson

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Review: Death’s Servant by C.J. EllissonDeath's Servant by C.J. Ellisson
Format: eBook
Pages: 119 pages
Source: Author
Purchase Book | Add to Goodreads

I’ve read the other three books in The V V Inn series by Ellisson and have enjoyed them. So I was excited to see that we get a prequel story about Jon and how he meet Dria and Rafe.

Jon was attacked in college by a werewolf, his introduction into the supernatural world. He joined a pack in Canada that helped him with the change and what it means to be a werewolf. But he quickly became an alpha so instead of challenging is pack leader, Romeo he decides to leave. And finding his girlfriend in bed with another pack member, Jon leaves alone and soon finds himself close to his home town in Virginia. But he can’t go home since his family and friends believes he died in an accident.

Jon runs into a cute waitress and learns she is a werewolf too. Could he have found his next girlfriend?

If only it was that easy. Jon has wandered into a supernatural mess and needs help saving said waitress and her pack. That’s when he meets Dria, a sexy vamp and her human husband, Rafe.

C.J. Ellisson did a great job of showing us a younger Jon and I loved seeing how Jon joined Dria and Rafe in this series prequel, Death’s Servant. I highly recommend Death’s Servant to werewolf fans.

signature