TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Audio Review: Savor Me Slowly by Gena Showalter

Audio Review: Savor Me Slowly by Gena ShowalterEnslave Me Sweetly by Gena Showalter
Series: Alien Huntress #2
Format: Audiobook
Length: 10 hrs and 35 mins
Source: Publisher
Purchase Book | Add to Goodreads

Savor Me Slowly is the third book in Gena Showalter’s sexy series about Alien Huntresses. I need to state up front that Savor Me Slowly is just as steamy as the previous two books but because the hero’s name is Jaxon (the same as my son but spelled different) I had a hard time finding him sexy. LOL Every time the heroine called out his name it took me out of the moment.

But from that little personal problem aside I enjoyed Savor Me Slowly. Jaxon and Mishka meet while he is being tortured at the hands of an alien race and it looks like Mishka is on their side and is about to torture him as well but in a way he might not mind. But luck has it that Mishka is undercover and is there to help Jaxon escape.

But don’t think that Jaxon is a weak hero that needs a woman to save him. It’s tough and alpha but he is also human which means it is weak to a point that he is fight aliens that is stronger than him but he can still hold his own.

Mishka is mostly human but has some extras that’s been added to her over the years. Like a chip in her head that allows her “masters” to control her and make her take on missions that she doesn’t always agree with and sleep with men to get the job done. She doesn’t really like sex because of this and Jaxon is the first man she slept with by choice. As the two work together on the case of tracking down an alien race that has been spreading a disease through sleeping with human women the to start having feels for each other.

Gena Showalter continues to bring the sexy times and great world building. And like many PNR series we get a look at past couples from Awaken Me Darkly and Enslave Me Sweetly. You can read Savor Me Slowly without reading the 1st & 2nd book but I encourage you to start from the beginning.

Justine Eyre continues to deliver great narration for the series and I can hardly wait for the rest of the series to be published on audio.