Parajunkee is bringing back her Reading Challenges and its great timing for me. I have a ton of were/shifter books on my TBR pile that I plan on finally reading it 2014 so I'm signing up for her Shifter Challenge 2014.
- The Shifter Challenge runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- The challenge is to read 10 books that have a SHIFTER as a main, or supporting character
- Books can be in any format and should be at least 100 pages. Short stories do not count. You can also post about rereads.
- Post about this challenge on your blog stating that you are participating or create a shelf via Goodreads, Booklikes etc. That post or shelf is the link that you will include in the link-up below. The link should be the post link not just your direct blog link. Please be courteous and include a link back to this post.
- Post your reviews on the Review Post: Click here to log your reviews!
Here is the list of possible books I hope to read for the challenge.
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
- Must Love Lycans by Michelle Bradsley
- Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
- Wolf with Benefits by Shelly Laurenston
- A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare
- Wicked Cravings by Suzanne Wright
- Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase
- The Werewolf Upstairs by Ashlyn Chase
- Written in Red by Anne Bishop
- Ecstasy Untamed by Pamela Palmer
- A Love Untamed by Pamela Palmer
- Unleashed by Sara Humphreys
- A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Werewolf in the North Woods by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Werewolf in Seattle by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Little Red and the Wolf by Alison Paige
- Love in the Time of Dragons by Katie MacAlister
- The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons by Katie MacAlister
Really I could continue with this list and it would be LONG so I'll stop here.
She is also bring back her Vampire Challenge 2014. Go check it out as well. I may sign up for it later in the year once I've completed the Shifter challenge.