Celebrate The 4th of July with the Americans in the group by reading a book with red, white, or blue on the cover or the words red, white or blue in the title. Read-a-thon is from July 4th – 10th.
Red, White & Blue Read-A-Thon Rules
- All books must meet COYER Requirements (so basically no library books and legally obtained)
- Red, White, OR Blue must be on the cover – either the cover or the words
- Sign-up on the linky below by 11:59 PM July 10th. No link required, just give us your name so we know you’re joining in.
- Sometime between now and 11:59 PM July 10th, post on your blog, twitter, FB, Google+, Booklikes (you get the idea… somewhere!) that you’re participating. That’s the link you’ll need for the Rafflecopter
- When you finish a book, give it a mini-review on goodreads. 2-3 sentences is all you need for this giveaway! Go back and write the full review for COYER when you’re ready. Easy right?
- Bonus Round Points: Enter books read in the Scavenger Hunt Giveaway, located on the kick off post IF they qualify for BOTH a scavenger hunt item AND the read-a-thon. The bonus round point will only be available in the giveaway widget July 4th – 11th. You may enter 1 book per day.
- Have Fun!
Books I Plan To Read For The Read-A-Thon:
Second Change Summer – #43 Read a book that takes place during the summer. 3 points
Caged – #2 Read a book with a cover that is at least 51% blue. 1 point
Afternoon Delight – #4 Read a book with a red item on the cover. 1 point
Stars and Stripes – #24 Read a book that fits in the LGBT genre. 2 points