TheBookNympho

and Nook

What Caroline Wants by Amanda Abbott

Reblogged from TheBookNympho:

CHECK OUT EXCERPT AND GIVEAWAY AT WWW.THEBOOKNYMPHO.COM

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

What Caroline Wants by Amanda AbbottWhat Caroline Wants by Amanda Abbott
Pages: 234
Source: Author
four-stars
Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Goodreads

Caroline and Jason Stratton have always been hot for each other. Married right out of college, they’ve had a great sex life. But when they discover that their best friends and neighbors, Piper and Michael Collins, have experimented with a few extracurricular adventures during their ten year marriage, Caroline and Jace’s sexual world is rocked.

The Strattons quickly find that inviting others into their bedroom might be something they want to explore. But getting Caroline to reconcile her Southern guilt is another matter altogether. So they decide to take it deliciously slow, exploring every avenue.

Their adventures lead them to Emma and Pete, and after a fun, sexy dinner date out, and an incredibly hot car ride home, they’re in. But once they decide to scale that mountain, all bets are off. In the end, Caroline must make a decision—and it’s one she’ll have to live with forever.

*This book is ridiculously sexy, filled with high-octane moments between the couple as they figure out what makes them tick. The book contains: explicit sex, voyeurism, and light couple swap. **There is no cheating, everything is consensual between all participants.

icon PAGE TURNER  icon kinky  icon refreshing

what drew me to what caroline wants?

It’s about a married couple! I’ve not read many in fact I can only think of one book I read about a married couple. Most romances (at least the ones I read) are couples getting together and working toward a HEA. So What Caroline Wantswas a refreshing read for me. I loved seeing how a happily married couple worked through their sexual needs as a couple.

After being married for so long your sex life can get a little boring if you don’t work at it. And Caroline and Jason really worked!

why i read what caroline wants in one sitting?

After I was pulled into reading What Caroline Wants, I kept reading until 1am because of the characters. I really connected with Caroline and Jason. Here you have a married couple that’s been together for nine years and married for five of those years. They love each other so much and it comes through in Abbott’s writing.

Caroline was brought up in a very religious house and has all kinds of guilt about sex. Even after being with Jason for nine years he is still having to slowly bring out her sexuality. Jason is much more open about sex so he balances out Caroline very well.

Like many people Caroline has fantasy that she thought would never be played out. But through her loving relationship with Jason her needs are met and she is brought to a whole new level of living but it’s an emotional ride for the couple as they deal with their guilt after one amazing night with another couple.

who i would recommend reading what caroline wants?

I won’t spoil you but just so you know there is no spouse swapping or group orgies in What Caroline Wants. So if you are looking for a romance between a married a couple that’s seeking a little supplement in their sex life then you will enjoy Caroline and Jason’s journey into a new world of pleasure. And if you enjoy hot sex scenes with real emotion you should give What Caroline Wants a read.