TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Three Hours by Dannika Dark

I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

Three Hours by Dannika DarkThree Hours by Dannika Dark
Length: 12 hrs
Source: Publisher
four-stars
Audiobook | Goodreads
Naya James is a confident woman who also happens to be an exotic dancer. She doesn’t care if people judge her, just so long as they don’t disrespect her. Life has been good, but when two dancers from her club are kidnapped, Naya risks everything to uncover the truth.

Wheeler is the black sheep of the family, evident from his extensive tattoo collection to his dark personality. Nothing like his twin brother, Ben, who can do no wrong. Wheeler’s pack loyalty is put to the test when Austin orders him to act as a bodyguard for a woman he’s despised for years—one who presses his buttons every chance she gets.

A dark secret unravels, uniting two enemies and threatening to fracture the brotherhood of the pack. A tortured soul, a violent past, a fiery romance, and a shocking twist that will leave you breathless.

icon AUDIOBOOK  icon BADBOY  icon howlinggood

I simply adored the author and narrator team of Dannika Dark and Nicole Poole so I love returning to the Seven Serieson audio. This time around I got to listen toWheeler’s story in Three Hours.

Wheeler and Naya have been fighting like cats and dogs ever since they meet a couple of years ago (yes Dannika fast forward a couple of years and I’m so excited because Mazie is getting older and I just know that she and Denver will get together by the end of the series) but I’m getting ahead of myself we are here to talk about Wheeler and Naya.

There’s a good reason the two fight like cats and dogs, it because Wheeler is a grumpy wolf and Naya is a sexy panther but no one knows what her animal is. They have bets in the Weston Pack that she is some kind of cat. But Naya keeps her animal secret because there is a long prejudice in the shifter world against panthers. It goes back to the days where shifters

Wheeler comes off as well, an asshole. He is never smiles is quick to be snarky and keeps to himself. He’s seen as the black sheep of the Weston Pack. Total opposite of his twin brother Ben, who is a big flirt and easy-going. But the twins share a past that no one else in the Pack knows about and I gained mad respect for Wheeler once the truth was let out.

Wheeler really is the walking and talking example of why you shouldn’t judge someone by the way they look. He may look mean with all his tattoos and surly attitude but he has a huge heart and Naya is the one that sees it and brings it out for everyone else to see.

Nicole Poole continues to bring and A+ performance with Three Hours. Her voice and timber is wonderful for both female and male voices. She really brings Dark’s world and characters to life. The Seven series is an audio only series for me.