TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF . . . VIRGIN HEROES

VH

photo from jaymantri.com

Can’t Get Enough of . . .  is a new monthly feature here at The Book Nympho where we give you lists of books that are similar either by topic, genre, character types, etc. You can find new posts mid-month on Friday.

(Points up to the graphic . . . all that unused wood)

If you read romances you’ve read your share of virgin heroines. There are tons out there and even series that focus mostly on them. But virgin or inexperienced heroes there doesn’t seem to be as many out there. Here’s a list of some I’ve read.

Much like the sex scenes when a virgin heroine looses her v-card, the sex is 90% of the time fantastic and doesn’t hurt. And as much as that is unbelievable so is it when virgin heroes are sex gods their first time. But hey, it’s fiction and we would swoon over awkward virginal heroes, right?

AdamSoulbound by Kristen CallihanHeart of Iron

Adam stayed a virgin due to his religion

ThronosDark Skye by Kresley Cole

Again another hero saving himself due to his beliefs

Will CarverHeart of Iron by Bec McMasters

Will stays away from women because of his Verwolfen (werewolf) nature.

Conrad WrothDark Needs at Night’s Edge by Kresley Cole

PhuryLover Enshrined by J.R. Ward

It’s been so long since I read Lover Enshrined I don’t remember why Phury waited so long to pop his cherry.

RamseyDesperately Seeking Shapeshifter by Jessica Sims

Ramsey is a bear shifter and stays to himself. Making it hard to get experience with women.

Hector DeanDark Taste of Rapture by Gena Showalter

Hector stay a blushing virgin due to his cursed hands.

Roman DraganestiHow to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

Virgin in the sense of human terms… What? So vampires have mental sex in Sparks’ series. They believe that physical sex is gross and unnecessary.

Judd LaurenCaressed by Ice by Nalini Singh

John MatthewLover Mine by J.R. Ward

Seems that Kresley Cole and J.R. Ward has a thing for virgin heroes.

female virgins are over done imo but what about male virgins?

Do you have any fave virginal heroes not my list?