TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

PLAYING FOR KEEPS! BEAUTIFUL PLAYER BY CHRISTINA LAUREN

I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

Playing for Keeps! Beautiful Player by Christina LaurenBeautiful Player by Christina Lauren
Series: Beautiful Bastard #3
Length: 10 hrs and 20 mins
Source: Publisher
five-stars
Audiobook | Goodreads
A bombshell bookworm. A chronic Casanova. And a lesson in chemistry too scandalous for school.

When Hanna Bergstrom receives a lecture from her overprotective brother about neglecting her social life and burying herself in grad school, she’s determined to tackle his implied assignment: get out, make friends, start dating. And who better to turn her into the sultry siren every man wants than her brother’s gorgeous best friend, Will Sumner, venture capitalist and unapologetic playboy?

Will takes risks for a living, but he’s skeptical about this challenge of Hanna’s…until the wild night his innocently seductive pupil tempts him into bed- and teaches him a thing or two about being with a woman he can’t forget. Now that Hanna’s discovered the power of her own sex appeal, it’s up to Will to prove he’s the only man she’ll ever need.

Just when I think I can’t love the Beautiful Bastard series more here comes Hanna and Will in Beautiful Player.

icon FED-THE-NERD

Hanna (Ziggy) needs help getting out of the science lab. She has all kinds of brains in that beautiful head of hers but she has no street smarts when it comes to dating and making friends. Hanna’s big brother reaches out to his best friend Will to help bring Hanna out of her shell.

icon SEXY

Will is 7 years older than Hanna and is a real “player”. He loves women and they love him. At 31, Will is living more like a 24-year-old than Hanna. Well in the social life way. Will is a scientist turned business man. He wears suits and goes to meetings. But under that suit there’s a sex god with tattoos that every woman wants to trace with her tongue.

icon ROMANCE

Hanna and Will have known each other for a few years. Hanna can remember being taken aback by the 19-year-old Will when she was just 12. She’s thought of him often over the years. But Will has always saw her as his best friend’s little sister, Ziggy. Until he meets her again years later in the park to go for a run one New York winter morning. That first run they share opens up feelings in both of them.

The romance in Beautiful Player is one of my favorite troupes. The girl gets her long time crush. Hanna and Will’s romance slowly develops from friends, to best friends, to HEA. Each step they take to the HEA is sexy, sweet, tear jerking and funny.

icon AUDIOBOOK

I’m loving Grace Grant and Sebastian York’s work on the Beautiful Bastard series. They both bring out the emotions in the writing and characters. They have funny and smart ass down! And York’s sexy time voice is just toe curling.

Clip #1 is of Grace Grant from Hanna’s POV

Clip #2 is NSFW! Sebastian York’s from Will’s POV

icon smart funny

“I felt my blush warm my cheeks. “Because Jesus totally lives in my cleavage?” “Not anymore he doesn’t. Your boobs are now too small for him to be comfortable in there.” He shook his head, and I couldn’t stop laughing. “So selfish, Ziggs,” he said, grinning so widely that I actually stumbled a little.”

Out of the corner of my eye I caught site of a little ceramic Jesus status on an end table. I picked it up holding it between Hanna’s breasts. “Hey look, I found Jesus in your cleavage after all.” She looked down cracking up and starting to shimmy a little as if letting Jesus enjoy this most prefect of locations. “Jesus is in my cleavage. Jesus is in my cleavage.”

i highly recommend fans of alice clayton and emma chase to pick up a christina lauren book now!

Source: http://thebooknympho.com/2015/04/beautiful-player-by-christina-lauren