TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Wanted: Wild Thing By Jessica Sims

I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

Wanted: Wild Thing by Jessica SimsWanted: Wild Thing by Jessica Sims
Length: 10 hrs 2 min
Source: Publisher
four-stars
Amazon | Audiobook | B&N | Goodreads
Ryder is hiding a dark secret from her coworkers at Midnight Liaisons. Every time she’s sexually attracted to a man, her dragon side breaks through. Not exactly man-bait! But she needs to lose her virginity before her twenty-fifth birthday, or she’ll become a dragon forever.

Her solution? Big, hunky Hugh, the appointed guardian of her chastity. He’s clearly hot for her, but he has powerful reasons to resist Ryder. Can temptation—and love—possibly find a way?

icon AUDIOBOOK  icon smart funny  Icon TBR Jar

first thought

Sexy virginal cave lovin’.

ryder

I was excited to get to Ryder’s story, it was going to be my first dragon shifter novel. But Ryder is not a dragon, she’s a changeling. What’s the difference? Not really sure since she has characteristics of a dragon; scales, wings and a tail.

Ryder is a big flirt but she actually has very little experience with men because of her secret. See anytime she is touched by a man she starts to change into her other form. But a fortuneteller told her that her true love will break her “curse”.

hugh

Hugh is a great character. He’s new to our world. He’s big, quite and kind of yummy. Hugh is working for a Fae that claims to have ownership of Ryder.  The Fae Prince has tasked Hugh with guarding Ryder until her 25th birthday which is only a few weeks away.

As Hugh gets to know Ryder he realizes he doesn’t want to turn her over to the Fae Prince but keep her for himself.

final thought

Wanted: Wild Thing is a sexy version of Shrek. LOL Really Ryder and Hugh was a cute and sweet couple, you should check them out.

narration

I’ve had a print copy of Wanted: Wild Thing for a few months now and was getting to read it when I received the audio from Tantor for review so I went with the audio. Since it took a so long for the audio to be published I assumed they were not going to record it. I guess schedules or something push the production back. Leah Mallach did another good job the narration. She brought Ryder’s perky personality to life and made her super sweet.  Mallach’s southern accent is over the top and that usually bugs me since I’m a southern but it really works for this series and especially for Ryder.

About Jessica Sims

Jessica Clare

Jessica Sims lives in Texas. She has some cats, but what writer doesn’t? She plays video games and confesses to reading comic books. And she likes writing, but that one was pretty obvious.

Jessica also writes under two other names (Jessica Clare & Jill Myles)