- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined)
- Begins March 1st, 2015 and ends March 31, 2015 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
- ALL books must have been published before March 2015.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party and read-a-thon will be announced to help you reach your goals.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2015 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2015 release. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy)
Audiobooks I plan on knocking off my TBR:
Four Days by Dannika Dark Dark
Taste of Rapture by Gena Showalter
Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren
Sweet Filthy Morning After by Christina Lauren
Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren
Night Rising by Chris Marie Green - DONE
Books I plan on knocking off my TBR:
Wanted: Wild Thing by Jessica Sims
My Lady Quicksilver by Bec McMaster
Forged by Desire by Bec McMaster
Bitten by a Hellcat by Felicity Heaton
Kodiak's Claim by Eve Langlais - DONE