TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

READ IT, TRACK IT – THE BAD BOY OF BLUEBONNET BY JESSICA CLARE

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

Read it, Track It – The Bad Boy of Bluebonnet by Jessica ClareThe Bad Boy of Bluebonnet by Jessica Clare
Series: Bluebonnet #4.5
Published by Self Published on 09-01-2014
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Pages: 71 pages
Source: Author
four-stars
Amazon | B&N | Goodreads
Emily Allard-Smith enjoys running her tiny bed and breakfast in quiet Bluebonnet, Texas. The only problem? It’s haunted, and she’s got no one to call when things go bump in the night.

Enter Jericho Lozada. He’s tall, sexy, mohawked, and good with his hands. He’s also not scared of Em’s ghost. And just when Em decides that she needs a man in her life with lots and lots of tattoos…her ex shows up again.

Now Emily has to figure out if she wants to keep a hold on the ghosts of her past…or look into a future with Jericho. But does Jericho even want a future with her?

This novella contains a Harley, a hero with a mohawk, and not a single paranormal event. Promise!

Icon Read It Track It  icon SEXY  Icon Free Read

Read It, Track It is a way for me to track books for my reading challenges and they will be super short.

After being introduced to Jericho and Emily in The Virgin’s Guide to Misbehaving, I was excited to get the full story on the couple.

The Bad Boy of Bluebonnet is a sweet and sexy romance between a drifter and small town divorcee that loves to bake and needs a little fun with a bad boy.

*Free Read – I received this novella for free through the author’s newsletter.

About Jessica Clare

Jessica Clare

Jessica Clare is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author who writes under three different names. As Jill Myles, she writes a little bit of everything, from sexy, comedic urban fantasy to zombie fairy tales. As Jessica Clare, she writes erotic contemporary romance.

She also has a third pen name (because why stop at two?). As Jessica Sims, she writes fun, sexy shifter paranormals. She lives in Texas with her husband, cats, and too many dust-bunnies. Jill spends her time writing, reading, writing, playing video games, and doing even more writing.