TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

The Expert’s Guide to Driving a Man Wild by Jessica Clare

I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

The Expert’s Guide to Driving a Man Wild by Jessica ClareThe Expert's Guide to Driving a Man Wild by Jessica Clare
Series: Bluebonnet #3
Source: Publisher
four-stars
Audiobook | Goodreads
Being out of control…

The product of a rigid upbringing, Brenna has grown into a sexy free spirit who does things her way. No possessions, no debt, no man, and no rules to tie her down. And if she has to work, what better way than as assistant in a wilderness expedition team? So many opportunities to go wild.

…can be risky when you’re falling in love.

One person who doesn’t “get” Brenna is her boss, Grant. He prefers order and emotions kept in check, which means Brenna loves to push his boundaries. He’d be impossible to work for if he wasn’t so infuriatingly hot. But when his overbearing, matchmaking mother arrives in town, Brenna volunteers to be Grant’s pretend girlfriend. After all, it’s the perfect opportunity to drive Grant crazy at every turn.

Brenna’s just a little surprised when Grant agrees to her wild, impulsive schemes. And she’s more than a little surprised when their games take them to the bedroom…

icon AUDIOBOOK icon ADULTSONLY icon SEXY icon smart funny
THE EXPERT’S GUIDE TO DRIVING A MAN WILD is my favorite book to date in the Bluebonnet series by Jessica Clare. I started the audio late on a Friday afternoon at work and I continued to listen to it late into the night at home which I don’t normally do. I usually save my audiobooks for the car, work and walking unless I have less than an hour or so left or if it’s a really good story.

So why is Brenna and Grant’s story my favorite? Opposites attract! I loved seeing the carefree and messy Brenna get the up-tight, always organized Grant dirty. And boy did she get him dirty. Who knew that Grant was going to be a sexy dirty talker in the bedroom, on the sofa and in the office. WOW

If you love kooky heroines with tattoos and purple hair that love to live life to the fullest then you need to pick up a copy of THE EXPERT’S GUIDE TO DRIVING A MAN WILD by Jessica Clare. You could easily read it without reading the previous books if you don’t mind background history on the other couples.

Jillian Macie’s has grown on me as the narrator for the series and I’m totally sold on her delivery for the series. As soon as I finish this review and I’m starting the next book, THE VIRGIN’S GUIDE TO MISBEHAVING.

Sexual Content: Often and Explicit sex

About Jessica Clare

Jessica Clare

Jessica Clare is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author who writes under three different names. As Jill Myles, she writes a little bit of everything, from sexy, comedic urban fantasy to zombie fairy tales. As Jessica Clare, she writes erotic contemporary romance.

She also has a third pen name (because why stop at two?). As Jessica Sims, she writes fun, sexy shifter paranormals. She lives in Texas with her husband, cats, and too many dust-bunnies. Jill spends her time writing, reading, writing, playing video games, and doing even more writing.