TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Another 5 Stars for Vlad! Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost

I received this book for free from Author, Won in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

Vlad is Always 5 Stars! Bound by Flames by Jeaniene FrostBound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost
Series: Night Prince #3
Published by Avon on January 27th 2015
Genres: Urban Fantasy
Format: Paperback
Pages: 384 pages
Source: Author, Won
five-stars
Amazon | Audiobook | B&N | Goodreads
Leila’s years on the carnie circuit were certainly an education. What she didn’t learn: how to be a vampire, or how to be married to the most famous vampire of them all. Adjusting to both has Leila teetering on a knife edge between passion and peril, and now the real danger is about to begin…

Vlad must battle with a centuries-old enemy whose reach stretches across continents and whose strength equals his own. It isn’t like Vlad to feel fear, but he does…for Leila, because his enemy knows she is Vlad’s greatest weakness. As friend and foe alike align against him—and his overprotectiveness drives Leila away—Vlad’s love for his new bride could be the very thing that dooms them both…

icon BOOKLOVE  icon fangtastic  Icon TOP READ  icon well written
Just like the previous books in the Night Prince series, BOUND BY FLAMES is a 5 star read because Vlad never fails to rock my world!!

Vlad is just as savage as always when it comes to protecting the people he cares for and never more so than when Leila is in danger! While Vlad is awesome all on his own I’ve got to give Leila a huge shout out! She really came into her power and grew as a strong heroine in BOUND BY FLAMES.

Leila is still young in human years and just a baby to her new vampire life. She’s quit and shy in some aspects and still second guesses herself and her worth to Vlad. She can’t believe a man like Vlad has fallen in love with her. But as BOUND BY FLAMES processes, so does Leila’s inner strength and she over comes some of her misgivings when it comes to herself worth.

Oh those pesky human relatives. LOL Leila’s sister Gretchen drives everyone around her crazy, especially the vampires. I can’t wait to see if she hooks up with one or becomes one. It would be like watching Cat’s mom all over again. Perhaps she will be turned and later meet Ian…

Speaking of Cat… we get a short glimpse at Cat and Bones when Vlad reaches out for help. If you’ve not read UP FROM THE GRAVE, the last Night Huntress book you will want to read it BEFORE reading BOUND BY FLAMES or you’ll get a spoiler when reading about Cat and Bones’ cameo.

Cat and Bones are not the only Night Huntress World characters that show up. We also get to see Mencheres and a famous Ghoul Queen.

OMG the epilogue!! That was 5 stars all by itself. LOL I can’t wait for Vlad and Leila’s return in 2016!Frost fans will love BOUND BY FLAMES! If you have to met Vlad and Leila yet you should start with book 1, ONCE BURNED.

Favorite Quote / Moment:

You aren’t just my weakness, Leila …You are my destruction.

The last ghouls I’d met had tried to eat me, and not in the romantic way.

Oh I prefer Leila Dracula,” I said, grinning as I felt Vlad’s foot trod down on mine.

Sexual Content: Sex with mild details

About Jeaniene Frost

Jeaniene Frost

Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series, the Night Prince series, and the upcoming Broken Destiny series. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to twenty different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling – by car. Airplanes, children, and cook books frighten her.