TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Read It, Track It – Taken With You by Shannon Stacey

I received this book for free from Narrator, Purchased in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

Tweet It Review – Taken With You by Shannon StaceyTaken With You by Shannon Stacey
Series: Kowalski Family #8
Length: 7 hrs and 26 mins
Source: Narrator, Purchased
four-stars
Audiobook | B&N | Goodreads
Hailey Genest has seen most of her friends marry and have babies, and she's happy for them, but it was a lot easier before she hit forty. She's spent her entire life in Whitford, Maine, and if she hasn't found her Prince Charming by now, she has to accept she's probably not going to. When a new friend suggests they go on an adventure and embrace being single, Hailey agrees.

Surviving in the woods is game warden Matt Barnett's idea of a relaxing vacation. But when he meets two women in need of help, he leads them back to safety - a task that proves more fun than expected, thanks to a certain hot blonde. He can't resist pushing her buttons, even though she's made it clear that the rugged, outdoorsy type just isn't for her.

Hailey is glad to see the back of her tempting-tour-guide-slash-pain-in-the-ass. When he shows up in her life again, she's determined to avoid him, no matter how good he looks in his uniform. But that's easier said than done in Whitford, especially when he's renting the house right next door...

Icon TBR Jar  Icon Read It Track It  icon AUDIOBOOK

Read It, Track It  is a  way for me to track books for my reading challenges and they will be super short.

You don’t have to be a Kowalski to get your HEA. TAKEN WITH YOU is a fun romance where opposites attract.

Ok I cheated a bit on this TBR Jar read. I waited and waited for  TAKEN WITH YOU to be released on audiobook because I love Lauren Fortgang’s narration of the series. But after waiting for so long I bought the ebook for my Nook. Then I was contacted by Fortgang to review the audio. I jumped at listening!

Lauren brings Hailey and Matt’s story to life with her narration. Her pacing and tones are spot on for Shannon Stacey’s characters and stories. I highly recommend the Kowalski Family series on audio!

Sexual Content: Sex with mild details

About Shannon Stacey

image

New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Shannon Stacey lives with her husband and two sons in New England, where her two favorite activities are writing stories of happily ever after and riding her four-wheeler. From May to November, the Stacey family spends their weekends on their ATVs, making loads of muddy laundry to keep Shannon busy when she’s not at her computer. She prefers writing to laundry, however, and considers herself lucky she got to be an author when she grew up.