TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Can’t Get Enough of . . . Small Town Romances?

photo from gratisography.com

Can’t Get Enough of . . .  is a new monthly feature here at The Book Nympho where we give you lists of books that are similar either by topic, genre, character types, etc. You can find new posts mid-month on Friday.

I read/listened to quit a few contemporary romances in 2014 and some of my favorites were set in small towns. I grew up in a very small town and it’s fun to experience these romances in a setting I’m familiar with.  Small towns have gossip, where everyone knows everybody and their business and that can lead to some fun and frustrating times for our couples. In this month’s post I’m going to list some of my favorite small town romances.

Animal Magnetism series by Jill Shalvis

Rumor Has ItThis series is set in the small town of Sunshine, Idaho.

If you’re an animal lover and enjoy reading sweet small town romances with a side of sexy then you should check out the Animal Magnetism series. This series is set in the small town of Sunshine, Idaho

1. Animal Magnetism – Review
  2. Animal Attraction – Review
  3. Rescue My Heart – Review
  4. Rumor Has It – Review
  5. Then Came You – Review
  6. Still the One – April 7, 2015

Sexual content: Sweet with some heat. Sex on page but not overly graphic.

Kowalski Family by Shannon Stacey

Falling for Max

This series is set in the small towns of Whitford, Maine & Concord, New Hampshire.

Want family connections with your small town romance? Then the Kowalski is what you want. This family is fun, crazy and full of hot guys. This love camping, ATVs and great outdoors. It was fun seeing them all get their HEA. Even a few of their friends got into the act with the last two books.

1. Exclusively Yours – Review
  6. All He Ever Dreamed – Review
  7. Love a Little Sideways – Review
  8. Taken With You – Review
  9. Falling for Max – Review

Sexual content: Sweet with some heat. Sex on page but not overly graphic.

Bluebonnet series by Jessica Clare

12415946

This series is set in the small town of Bluebonnet, Texas.

Love small town romances but wish they were hotter? Then you’ll want to reach for the Bluebonnet series. It has all the fun and sweet times that other small town romances has but with a high heat level! Look for my reviews for each book coming in February.

1. The Girl’s Guide to (Man) Hunting
  2. The Billionaire of Bluebonnet (novella)
  3. The Care and Feeding of an Alpha Male
  4. Legend of Jane (Hot Summer Nights anthology)
  5. The Expert’s Guide to Driving a Man Wild
  6. The Virgin’s Guide to Misbehaving
  7. The Bad Boy of Bluebonnet (novella)

Sexual content: Hot and often. Detailed and graphic sex scenes.

Do you want heat or sweet with your small town romances?

What’s some small town romances you can’t get enough of?

Next month Jonetta Can’t Get Enough of . . . Military Romances