TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Ronin Black Using a Salmon Ladder! Schooled by Lorelei James

Ronin Black Using a Salmon Ladder! Schooled by Lorelei JamesSchooled by Lorelei James
Series: Mastered #2.5
Length: 3 hrs and 7 mins
Source: Purchased
four-stars
Amazon | Goodreads
When Amery Hardwick first met martial arts master Ronin Black, she wasn't ready for the level of his sensual artistry or his need for extreme control. Nor was she prepared for the primal urges it released in her. Amery and Ronin were made for each other.

When they married they were certain their future would be a fulfilling journey of love and passion. But happily ever after is never so simple. Six months later, while in Japan, Ronin is training with his sensei, while Amery is consumed by her own burgeoning career and a culture shock with which she is struggling to adapt.

Now, from the heady pleasures of Tokyo bondage houses to the unyielding family traditions pulsing with every beat of Ronin's heart, Amery and Ronin find the limits of their relationship tested once again, and shocked to discover what they're willing to do in order to save it.

icon AUDIOBOOK icon kinky icon nomnom
SCHOOLED is another book I had on my Netgalley account but when I found out it was going to be produced in audiobook format I waited so I could listen to Luke and Rachel bring Ronin and Amery back to life. Their narration is so good!

Amery and Ronin have been married for 6 months now and they are heading to Japan for 2 months. Amery is excited and uneasy at the same time. She only speaks a few words in Japanese and doesn’t know all the rules of the culture yet. Amery is a strong woman and isn’t use to relaying on someone so much.

This is were we see how much Ronin and Amery has grown as couple. Ronin realizes that Amery has issues with letting him take care of her and she knows it bugs him that she might see him differently when they are surrounded by his family’s money. They work through their problems with little angst but that’s not to say they don’t still have a few issues, what couple doesn’t?

Like Amery, I loved seeing the more romantic side of Ronin in this quick listen. I cannot wait for UNRAVELED to release on audio in March! It’s going to be interesting to see Ronin’s sister, Shiori Hirano master Knox!

Source: http://thebooknympho.com/2015/01/ronin-black-using-a-salmon-ladder-schooled-by-lorelei-james