TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Read It, Track It – Pretending She’s His by Kelsie Leverich

Read It, Track It – Pretending She’s His by Kelsie LeverichPretending She’s His by Kelsie Leverich
Series: Hard Feelings #2.5
Published by Inter Mix on 11-19-2013
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Purchased
three-half-stars
B&N | Goodreads
Eva Riley is the maid of honor at her best friend’s wedding and it just so happens that her ex is the best man. Eva’s a straight shooter and definitely not the damsel-in-distress type. But with her pride on the line and her ex’s heart on his sleeve, there might not be enough champagne in the world to get her through this weekend…

Trevor Owens may be one hell of a good friend to Eva, but he’s always wanted to get the fiery redhead between the sheets. So he swoops in and offers a solution to her ex problem: they can pretend to be together—just for the weekend. But when their little game of make-believe is over, will they be able to tell what’s real and what’s only pretend?

Icon Read It Track It Icon TBR Jar icon ebook

Read It, Track It  is a  way for me to track books for my reading challenges and they will be super short.

PRETENDING SHE’S HIS is a sexy and emotional packed romp between friends that turns into lovers. I highly recommend it to fans of the trope.