Welcome to the Best of 2014 Audiobook Blog Hop hosted by Hot Listens, The Geeky Blogger's Book Blog and The Book Nympho. What better way to share the love of listening to audiobooks than to create an Audiobook-centric blog hop. We can’t think of a better way to ring in the New Year and we are hoping that you will want to participate with us! This hop is open to all bloggers, authors, and narrators that want to participate!
Here are the rules:
1. Have fun! It isn’t worth doing if you can’t have a blast while doing it!
2. Invite all of your friends and spread the word! The more the merrier and the more chance at prizes.
3. This hop starts: Jan 25 2015, at 1:00 AM (Eastern Time) and ends Feb 1st 2015 at 12:00 PM (Eastern Time). We will be verifying that the posts in the linky are live on Jan 25 2015 around noon (Eastern Time) so please have your posts live by then. Winners from individual giveaways should be drawn and posted by Jan 20 2014. If your winner has not responded please feel free to pick another winner.
4. Create a post that promotes your 5 favorite audiobooks from 2014. These do not have to be books published in 2014 but listened to in 2014. With all the independent and backlist books coming to audio there are so many books and narrators that aren’t getting their due. This is your chance to spotlight your favorites!
5. (If you have a Giveaway) Be very clear on whether your giveaway is US or International. Please only have up to 7 ways to enter (too many entries makes it too time consuming to the participants). If you are a US based blog please keep in mind that because of the FTC/FCC rules the only “required” entry you can have is either free or leave a comment (here is a link to a great blog post on Blog Giveaways.) Your giveaway is not required to be audiobook related but it is encouraged.
**Authors/Narrators if you aren’t participating but are willing to sponsor a giveaway contact any of the 3 of us (The Geeky Blogger, Hot Listens, or The Book Nympho) and we will pair you with a participating blog**
6. Take time to visit all the blogs participating. You don’t have to do them all in one day but you don’t want to skip the chance to meet new bloggers and win prizes. Every blog visit may equal a chance to WIN!
7. Visiting all blogs is recommended, but not required. Really that is up to you but the more blogs you hop to, the better your chances of winning prizes.
8. Finally do not hesitate to contact us with concerns and questions. We want this to be fun and of value to everyone participating.
9. Last but not least refer back to Rule #1 and HAVE FUN!