TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

To sign up and find out more details visit the hosts: Reading YA Rocks | Magical Urban Fantasy Reads | Two Chicks on Books | Tales of a Ravenous Reader

The Details

The event runs for five consecutive days, the last week full of the year – Monday, December 22nd to Friday, December 26th. Five days in which we share some of our favorite lists and we invite ALL of YOU to join in on the fun and share your lists with everyone too! Each day of the event just visit one of the hosting blogs and share your list in the Linky below each day’s post. Just make sure to match up the correct post and Linky list to get credit.

The Schedule

Monday, December 22nd

• Best Books I’ve Read in 2014 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2014, just a book you’ve read in 2014)

Tuesday, December 23rd

• Best Book Covers of 2014 (MUST be a book released in 2014. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2014, but it’s not required)

Wednesday, December 24th

• Best ________ of 2014 (Reader’s/Blogger’s choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER: this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2014)

Thursday, December 25th

• Best Book Boyfriends of 2014 (MUST be from a book released in 2014 and from a book you’ve READ in 2014)

Friday, December 26th

• Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015. (This list should be comprised ONLY of books released in 2015)

Join us here at The Book Nympho to see our Top 10 lists!