TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Sound Clip from Black Widow by Jennifer Estep + Giveaway

Sound Clip from Black Widow by Jennifer Estep + GiveawayBlack Widow by Jennifer Estep
Series: Elemental Assassin #12
Narrator: Lauren Fortgang
Published by Audible on 11/25/14
Genres: Urban Fantasy
Format: Audiobook
Amazon | Audiobook | B&N | Goodreads
There’s nothing worse than a cruel, cunning enemy with time to kill—and my murder to plan.

With wicked Fire elemental Mab Monroe long gone, you’d think I could finally catch a break. But someone’s always trying to take me down, either as Gin Blanco or my assassin alter-ago. Now along comes the Spider’s new arch-nemesis, the mysteriously named M. M. Monroe, who is gleefully working overtime to trap me in a sticky web of deceit.

The thing is, I’m not the only target. I can see through the tangled threads enough to know that every bit of bad luck my friends have been having lately is no accident—and that each unfortunate “coincidence” is just one more arrow drawing ever closer to hitting the real bulls-eye. Though new to Ashland, this M. M. Monroe is no stranger to irony, trying to get me, an assassin, framed for murder. Yet, as my enemy’s master plan is slowly revealed, I have a sinking feeling that it will take more than my powerful Ice and Stone magic to stop my whole life from going up in flames.

You can read my review on release day.

GIVEAWAY