TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

…Ride a Cowboy! The Billionaire Cowboy by Mandy Baxter

I received this book for free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was provided and all opinions are strictly my own.

…Ride a Cowboy! The Billionaire Cowboy by Mandy BaxterThe Billionaire Cowboy by Mandy Baxter
Series: Billionaire's Club #1
Published by St. Martin's Griffin on 10-07-14
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Format: eARC
Pages: 88 pages
Source: NetGalley
three-half-stars
Amazon | B&N | Goodreads
Billionaire Ryder Blackwell has got it all under control. The wealthiest cattle baron this side of the Mississippi, he’s built an empire for himself in hopes of getting distance from a tortured past. But when a stunningly sexy—and strong-willed—new vet comes to town just in time for Christmas, Ryder knows he’s met the one spirit he just can’t tame…Lara Montgomery doesn’t want to be involved with any man, least of all the rich, infuriating, and unbearably sexy Ryder Blackwell. She vows never to tangle with the charming rancher, but when he offers her the ultimate deal—one weekend at his ranch in exchange for a near-priceless horse—Lara cannot refuse. And as the nights get colder and their attraction gets hotter, Lara’s about to get all she’s ever wanted for Christmas…

ROMANCE hot
THE BILLIONAIRE COWBOY is my second Baxter romance and she it has won a place on my auto-read list of romance authors.

Don’t let the word Billionaire keep you from reading Many Baxter’s THE BILLIONAIRE COWBOY. I know there are a lot of romances out there about billionaires with love interests that are virgins for some reason. But this is not the case with Ryder and Lara.

In fact the billionaire part really takes back seat. Yes Ryder is rich but it’s not the total sum of the cowboy. He worked hard for his money and continues to work his ranch even though he could pay others to do the work for him. Yes, he’s the stereo type man whore.

Lara is a strong female that knows what she wants and she works hard to get it. The problem is Ryder is something she wants but knows she should stay away from him. But she finds herself falling for the cowboy when she shows her that all the rumors about his talents are not exaggerated.

I really enjoyed THE BILLIONAIRE COWBOY but had one issue with it. With the novella being less than 100 pages it moves at a fast pace which is not a bad thing but there was a suspense element that was thrown in towards the end of the story that I felt was a little sudden and out of place. I think it would have worked before if THE BILLIONAIRE COWBOY was a full length novel and had more time to build up to the scene.

Mandy Baxter knows how to bring the smexy to my Kindle and I can’t wait to read about Jase in THE BILLION DOLLAR PLAYER.

About Mandy Baxter

View More: http://kminterphoto.pass.us/mandy-bonilla

Mandy Baxter lives in rural Idaho. She’s a part-time pet wrangler, a full-time sun worshiper, and only goes out into the cold when coerced. She loves black clothes, pink appliances and thinks junk food should be a recognized food group. In the summer, she can be found sitting by the lake, enjoying the view from her dock.