TheBookNympho

TheBookNympho

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-Thon

HoHoHoRAT_300x300-300x300

Back by popular demand, Jennifer @ The Book Shelfery (formerly Bawdy Book Blog) and Kim @Caffeinated Book Reviewer are once again hosting the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon. Grab those holiday theme books and get ready to participate in a fun read-a-thon that will include giveaways, Twitter chats and more. I had so much fun with this last year so I’m joining it again. I’ve already set up a Goodreads Shelf of possible holiday reads that I didn’t get to last year and a few new ones.

Read-A-Thon Rules:

• Link-up
  • Before or on November 6th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Book Shlefery.
  • Grab the button and share !
  • Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
  • Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
  • Twitter Party! Sunday November 9, 2014 at 4pm (EST) chatting and prizes to be had.
  • Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 6th at by 8 am (EST)
  • Read-a-thon starts on November 6th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 11 at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
  • Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 6th and remain open until Nov 11th at 11:59 pm (EST)
  • Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 13th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
  • All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 15th.

My Possible reads include: